Have you ever found yourself stepping outdoors when you felt frustrated or stressed? After a few minutes of fresh air, the tension melted away. Or perhaps you sought the serenity of nature when you needed to make a difficult decision, and the vastness and neutrality of the natural world helped you put your personal situation into perspective, allowing a solution to come to you. Or have you found inspiration in the sound of birds chirping or the sight of verdant trees?
Yes, nature heals. And it awakens the nobility of the human spirit. We all know this from our own experience. But oftentimes, our busy modern-day living prevents us from being focused and present in the natural world.
The stress driving you up the wall, the ailments breaking your body, and the constant emptiness you feel might be caused by one thing: your distance from Mother Nature.
Living in an urbanized culture for so long has robbed you of the chance to connect with nature, the true home and origin of humankind and the one thing that can replenish your energy to face every day’s challenges, be they a highly demanding household or a very hectic job.
With Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening, you're never too far gone to return to your roots. All you need is 15 minutes every day to let nature heal you and become part of you once again.
A growing body of science is showing that nature is darn good for you.
Many of us have intuitively known the healing power of nature—and research is proving us right. That includes spending time in nature, but it even includes looking at natural scenes out a window and listening to recorded sounds from nature.
- Nature boosts health and reduces ailments
- Research studies corroborate that medical patients heal faster, experience less pain, and are more pleasant when their hospital stay includes views or sounds from nature (both natural and artificially induced).
- Michigan prisoners whose cells faced a courtyard had 24% more illness than those who faced farmland.
- Nature bestows self-esteem and positive outlook
- People report they feel more relaxed and their blood pressure levels drop after being outdoors.
- Adults and teens both report increased self-esteem and are more cooperative and kind, with a positive outlook and view of other people, and more self-confident and patient after being outdoors.
- Nature helps depression and anxiety, and ADHD
- Participants in a study in England reported declines in their levels of depression when they spent time walking outside.
- Time in nature enhances our ability to focus and perform better academically, as several studies of school children have shown.
The world’s greatest minds reveal that nature is a never-ending source of inspiration
The restorative power of nature has been praised by the world’s great philosophers, writers and artists across the old and new worlds, East and West. They turned to nature to seek answers and find strength.
Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.
I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
Human beings are an integral part of the planet. The same life force that flows through the natural world exists in each one of us. With Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening, you are invited to immerse yourself in the limitless power and energy of nature and unleash your own natural healing ability.
This multimedia course will enhance your capacity to experience and communicate with the tremendous living world that exists all around and within you. By tapping into the natural elements, you can encounter the earth’s wisdom and witness principles of life that are both hidden and pervasive in the natural world.
The Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening gives you 12 unique exercises.
Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening is the result of 30 years of on-site guided meditations given in the world’s most pristine places.
Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening was developed by Ilchi Lee, a New York Times bestselling author and grand master of energy principles.
Since his realization of the transformative nature of energy while meditating on a mountaintop in Korea, Ilchi Lee has developed innovative systems of teaching energy principles to the general public.
One of the many pioneering approaches Ilchi Lee incorporated to empower people was meditation tours. He started leading meditation tours to facilitate a deeper exploration of oneself through an intimate connection to nature.
In some of the most energetically rich and beautiful natural settings like the famous vortexes of Sedona, spectacular scenery of Lake Powell, rejuvenating Catskills of New York, ancient landscapes of Korea and Japan, and unspoiled wilderness of rural British Columbia, IlchiLee helped people enter their inner quietude and interact with the Earth’s restorative power to release tension and unleash their hidden potential.
Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening is the result of over 30 years of on site guided meditations that have been given to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. Ilchi Lee condensed all of the key principles and techniques to tap into nature’s vast reservoir of energy into these 12 original guided nature meditations.
See what people who’ve tried it have said about Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening.
I was energized and rejuvenated.
This is a beautifully spoken and musically accompanied reflection on the elements of Mother Earth. The sounds of the elements are so very evocative of being in beloved outdoor places while being in my home. I relaxed into a supportive and nurturing mind/heart experience. At the same time, I was energized and rejuvenated for action in my daily life. I look forward to this guided meditation being part of my self care and enjoyable spiritual journeys.
— Dusty Rhodes
It helped me relieve my stress.
I was really touched by this meditation and it helped me to connect with my soul. It helped release today's stress as well as some sadness that was kind of stuck in my heart. Thank you!!
This course evolutionized my world.
Ilchi Lee has definitely revolutionized my world, introducing me to a universe I never realized despite being part of it. I am now more confident, at ease and extremely relaxed thanks to Nature Meditation for Healing & Awakening.
— Alex D
With less than 15 minutes a day, you can:
- Escape from the numbing over-stimulation of civilization and experience the healing powers of the earth firsthand to revitalize your passion for living.
- Unleash your own natural healing ability to take care of your body, mind and soul.
- Relax in the soothing energy of nature and open up to its support to alleviate your stress and insecurity.
- Become one with the Earth and discover its hidden wisdom to guide your decisions.