*This product is part of the Light Detox for Summer 21-Day Program (free for Premium Members). Learn more about this series here.
Drink in the mysteries of a thousand years with Hwangchil (Dendropanax)
tea. Its most soothing taste and exquisite, subtle fragrance warms your
core, awakening your inner healer from head to toe.
Drink it to revitalize and calm the nervous system, stimulate and tonify the meridians, and for peace of body and mind.
In Greek, Dendro means tree and panax means panacea. Dendropanax is an adaptogenic herb and part of the Ginseng family, making it an excellent tonic for your nervous system.
Hwangchil House's Hwangchil Tea (Gold)
We sourced only from high quality Hwangchil trees native to the southern regions of Korea, mainly on the Bogildo island.
We use a special kiln that preserves its original nutrients and emits negative ions to create a magnificent, smooth and deep taste.
The beneficial ingredients in Hwangchil are drawn in the final product after it goes through a process of fermentation, roasting and cooling.
We've packaged it in a triangular tea bag so that you can easily enjoy the benefits.
How to drink Hwangchil House's Hwangchil Tea
- Put the Hwangchil tea bag in a cup of 60-80 degree Celsius (140-175 degrees Fahrenheit) water
- Let is steep for 2-4 minutes
- You can infuse Hwangchil House's Hwangchil tea multiple times
- You can boil 1-2 teabags in a kettle and drink it in place of lemon water.
- Drinking Hwangchil tea consistently brings the same benefits of Hwangchil resin extract.
Meditation with Hwangchil House's Hwangchil Tea
- Color - Receive bright energy in your brain through your eyes as your gaze at the the golden color of the tea.
- Temperature - Holding the teacup in your hands, feel the warmth in your hands and arms.
- Fragrance - Smell and inhale the soft fragrance of the tea to relax your chest, diaphragm and throat.
- Taste - Take a gentle sip and, as your swallow, feel the warmth of the tea passing down your throat, chest and to your lower belly.
- Become One with the Tea - With deep breathing, feel your body and mind come to ease and comfort.
Hwangchil Tea is for Enjoying Together
You can enjoy Hwangchil Tea in a
- large pitcher
- a portable tea-infusing bottle
- a chemical-free silicon teabag
Store in a cool place with good air circulation
After opening, store in refrigerator if storing for a long time.
Hwangchil Tree History
Brilliant yellow in color, the Hwangchil tree gives off the subtle, delicate fragrance of Benzoin that is relaxing to the body and comforting to the mind.
Korea's Hwangchil was pillaged by other Asian rulers for at least two millennia. After the Second Manchu Invasion in 1636, the Korean king ordered his people to axe down or let dry all the remaining Hwangchil trees to declare that it was no longer an item that Korea would pay in tribute in return for China's promise to not invade the nation.
Reconnecting with the Hwangchil Tree
Although Hwangchil had been obscured, hidden within a painful history, Brain Education founder Ilchi Lee has rediscovered it and wants to bring its healing powers back into the world. His goal is to carry on its legacy by finding ways to continue its original intention which was to optimize our natural healing power and recover our human character.
Product name: Hwangchilga Hwangchil ChunNyunCha Gold
Quantity: 36g (1.2g x 30 teabags)
Food type: Infusion tea
Ingredients and origin: 100% Hwangchil Tea Leaves (Korea)
Storage: Avoid moisture and direct sunlight. Store in a cool area in an airtight container
Articles About Hwangchil:
From East to West: How to Prepare Hwangchil Tea
The Healing Effects of Hwangchil (Dendropanax Morbifera) Tea
Hwangchil, the Healing Herb that Captivated Me
The Natural Healing Wonders of the Hwangchil Tree