The necklace contains images of the LifeParticle Sun on both sides. It is made with a special type of printing and treated with a coating that is resistant to tarnish from daily wear.
The necklace is light and is white gold plated over sterling silver.
White gold plated over sterling silver.
Image: Special printing and coating to prevent tarnish from daily use
Chain: White gold plated over sterling silver. Chain width: 2.5mm
This sacred geometric symbol envisioned by Ilchi Lee,
is a representation of the LifeParticle Sun—the source of LifeParticles.
LifeParticles are the universe's smallest elementary particles of both energy and consciousness that give rise to all life forms. They exist as unconditional love and infinite potential, which, to humans, means infinite
potential to love and heal ourselves and humanity. As all things are made of this energy, including you, LifeParticles can be freely directed by the mind to bridge your mind intentions with the physical world.
The LifeParticle Crystal Pendant is meant to help magnify these vibrations of infinite potential and creation within yourself to help you and others heal, love, grow and change. A talisman of epic proportions, the LifeParticle Pendant will remind you of your limitless abilities.
Meditation while wearing the LifeParticle Crystal Pendant:
- Bring your awareness to your breath and abdomen for 5-10 seconds. Gather an open and sincere heart.
- Create an intention to help yourself or other(s) to release and receive whatever is needed for their highest well-being. Or create a specific intention of your own.
- Envision bright, healing particles of the LP Sun vibrating in all your cells.
- Visualize directing them from within the center of your energetic heart to a physical or energetic part of yourself, someone else or situation.
- Quietly thank the experience.
Ilchi Lee envisioned the LifeParticle Sun while he was deep in meditation years ago. Once he began to focus on the design and the light emitting from its center, he felt a deep sense of peace, knowing
and love shower over him. Tiny particles fell from the rays of light and it became clear that these particles were just one of the whole, a wave in the ocean, but still the ocean.
With this powerful experience, Ilchi Lee knew he had to share the wisdom with the world in a tangible way. He worked with Al Choi, his student and painter for over three years to perfect the design to match the vision he had.
Life Particles: The Building Blocks of the Universe -
* Avoid contact with water as much as possible (e.g. shower, bath, sauna, swimming etc.)
* Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfumes and sprays.
* Be careful not to scratch the surface. Contact with salt water will erode the white gold plating, which will cause the pendant to tarnish.