The Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster is a wooden pillow designed to target one of the most common sites of pain—the lower back. As a symptom related to a sedentary lifestyle (and long hours in the office), keeping your lower back in good shape is an essential way of maintaining your overall physical energy.
This wooden pillow is shaped to perfectly match the natural curve of the lower back.
While the ordinary neck pillow can also be used for lower back work, the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster features a completely new design that follows the natural curve of your lumbar region. The result is better access to muscles in the lower back to better address lower back issues and massage deeper into the tissues.
You can also place it along your upper spine to open your chest and straighten your posture.
- Releases pain and tension in the lower back
- Recovers the natural curve of the lumbar vertebrae
- Keeps the body in balance
- Stimulates the spinal nerves to straighten posture
- Improves the function of organs connected to the five lumbar vertebrae
1. Lower Back Bolster
2. Wooden Pillow Exercises Illustrated Book
3. A 40% discount coupon code for the Wooden Pillow Experience Online Course
NEW Design + Illustrated Book + Online Course
Get the most out of our newly designed lower back wooden pillow and discover its many uses with this comprehensive, illustrated guide. Its step-by-step instructions include exercises for specific health issues and how to use it on different parts of your body extending beyond the lower back.
With every kit purchased, you’ll also receive a 40% discount coupon code inside for the Wooden Pillow Experience online course to learn additional ways to maximize your use.
Release Back Pain and Muscle Tension
The curvature of the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster is natural to the human back, and the lumbar spine is supported while the vertebrae are gently massaged and relaxed. Combined with gentle stretches, it helps you relieve lower back pain and muscle tension. It allows the usage of your own body weight to correct any misalignment of the spine.
Improve Energy and Blood Circulation in the Lower Back
Our Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster works on the same energy principles as acupuncture and acupressure massage, which have been used for thousand years. According to these practices, pain and illness result from blockages in the body’s energy system. The wooden pillow helps to release blockages and stimulates energy flow in your lower back by activating and balancing the energy points around your lumbar vertebrae.
Align Your Spine and Open Your Chest
While opening and relaxing your spine, the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster also relaxes tension in the chest and sternum. This is a very common place to hold stress, especially caused by difficult emotions and relationship conflicts. Place this wooden pillow along your spine to open your chest and put your spine into proper alignment. Great to use while you’re sitting at desk too!
Handcrafted with Premium Paulownia Wood
Made of Paulownia wood, which is known for its strong but lightweight durability, the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster withstands decades of use, and it is small and light enough to bring on-the-go. The pillow is expertly handcrafted in South Korea and preserves the wood’s natural, silky smooth feel.
How to Use:
- 1. Place the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster flat on the ground, and gently lie down with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Bring your feet together and move the bolster under your back, directly behind the belly button.
- 2. Inhale and hold your breath as you press your back down on the bolster, stimulating the lower back area for a few seconds. Breathe out deeply and feel the pressure in your lower back as it releases tension. Do this for about two or three minutes.
- 3. Slowly lift your hips, remove the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster and rest for two or three minutes with your back flat on the floor.
- 4. When you are ready to finish, slowly bring your knees to your chest and stretch your lower back.
Try the Wooden Pillow Experience online course and see 27 experiential, guided videos on how to use the Wooden pillow for head-to-toe healing with acupressure specialist, Donna Lovong as your instructor.
*All wooden product shipments include a 40% discount coupon code for the Wooden Pillow Experience online course. (Wooden pillow, upper back bolster, lower back bolster and ankle massager)