Essential oils are plant extracts that can be used as natural remedies for various symptoms to enhance mood, meditation
, muscle relaxation, and calming the mind. Learn about two essential oils that can work as an aid to stimulate and calm your physical, mental, and emotional health.
Bird of the Soul Essential Oil Roll-On
The Bird of the Soul Essential Oil Roll-On
is a unique blend extracted from 17 different plants. The fragrance is inspired by the Bird of the Soul book by Ilchi Lee
, the founder of Body & Brain and Change Your Energy, and a New York Times bestselling author. It has been formulated by him and can be used for mental clarity, balancing of your chakras, and inducing a sense of calm.
Composed of Apricot Kernel, Jojoba, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Cedarwood, Lemon, Patchouli, Chamomile, Tangerine, Cypress, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Geranium, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Rosemary, and Bergamot, the aroma serves to stimulate and relax at the same time.
How to Use the Bird of the Soul Essential Roll-On
The best way to use this essential oil is to apply it to specific acupressure points to stimulate them and awaken your brain.
1. Put a dab of the oil on the points below. Close your eyes.
2. Inhale the aroma deeply through your nose and exhale any negativity or stress you may be feeling through your mouth. Repeat 3 times, deeply inhaling and exhaling each time.
3. Keep breathing deeply for a few minutes and feel your body relaxing while your mind is becoming more alert.
4. Open your eyes and take one more deep breath of the fragrance under your nose and feel it fill all your senses.
The Bird of the Soul Essential Roll-On also comes in the form of a mist
that can be used as a refreshing room fragrance and a dropper
Healing Chakra Essential Oils
Harmonize each of the seven chakras with this set of seven essential oil mixtures of different aromas. Each of the Healing Chakra Essential Oils
is made from pure natural ingredients with the highest quality that target symptoms of imbalance in each chakra to restore them. Each chakra oil is mixed with the carrier oil, jojoba oil, which makes it safe to use on the skin.
Check out the chart below to see which chakra oil is best for you:
How to Use Healing Chakra Essential Oils
- Rub the essential oil directly on pulse points throughout the body, specifically behind the ears, chest, and inside the wrists. You can also place a few drops on the body part that each chakra represents.
- Hold the bottle directly under your nose, close your eyes and take 3 deep inhales in through your nose and out through your mouth. As scent is directly linked to the brain, aromatherapy is a great way to stimulate the brain and heal from the inside out.
- Place 3-5 drops with water in a diffuser for a lasting aroma at the home or office.
- Place 5-10 drops in hot bath water for a relaxing soak.
So, which essential oil is right for you? For a limited time, these oils and more are on sale on ChangeYourEnergy’s shop