Want to take your next diet to a new level along with raising your consciousness? Instead of counting calories, try eating foods with a high vibration scale instead.
Everything in this world has its own unique vibration, including the food we eat. If you are engaged in a meditation or other consciousness raising practice, eat foods that are more in tune with your subtle body. Eating highly nutritious and energetic foods will help you more quickly achieve a state of clarity and awareness, awaken your energy body
and your innate healer
Here is a list of high vibration, nutritionally dense foods that will help you expand your awareness and awaken your Solar Body. Eat them to get your Qi moving, your brain clear and your creativity flowing!
- Fermented Foods - Fermented foods are alive! Teeming with beneficial probiotic flora, they are excellent for our digestive tract and for balancing our internal ecosystem. Living foods such as raw sauerkraut, kimchi and kombucha lighten and brighten us, leaving us feeling cleansed and energized.
- Dark Leafy Greens - Kale, arugula, spinach, Swiss chard, bok choy, mustard greens, beet greens, and so many more you can name. Dark greens are just bursting with vibrancy. Because of the energy they soak up directly from the sun to produce the chlorophyll that makes them so green, they are packed with nutrition and solar vibes.
- Green Juice - If you don't have time to munch through a salad of dark leafy greens, toss them in a blender or juicer and drink them down! Juicing makes an easy-to-digest, readily bio-available energy source. If you're ever feeling lethargic or stuck in mental darkness, drink a tall glass of green juice. You will not only raise your own subtle body vibrations, its green energy goodness will go straight to your heart and mind, making you feel better in no time!
- Sprouts - Sprouting is easy, and it improves the digestibility and viability of any nut, legume or seed. When you eat sprouts as soon as they, well, sprout, you are benefitting from the plant's concentrated energy; the energy that would otherwise be spent turning itself from a seed into a full grown plant. Eat sprouts and put this energy to work expanding your consciousness!
- Medicinal Mushrooms - All edible mushrooms boost your immune system and have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory benefits. But Chaga and Reishi are especially nutritious and ethereal too. Chaga and Reishi both are considered a very high-vibration fungi. You can buy them fresh, drink a tea extracted from Chaga, or enjoy Reishi tincture each and every day to keep your body resonating on a higher plane.
- Hwangchil Tea - Hwangchil (Dendropanax) is part of the Ginseng family and an adaptogenic herb that is an excellent tonic for your nervous system. Brilliant yellow in color, Hwangchil tea gives off the subtle, delicate fragrance of Benzoin that is relaxing to the body and comforting to the mind. Long prized for its medicinal and emotionally calming benefits, Hwangchil helps you quickly achieve then maintain a meditative state.
- Raw (Living) Foods - Because raw fruits and vegetables have not been processed or degraded in any way, they are rich in vitamins and minerals, both of which your body needs to stay grounded while your mind is seeking higher realms. Eating raw, live organic veggies and fruits also allows you to communicate more directly with the plant's energetic messages, before the noise of additives, processing and societal regulations have made their imprint.
- Pure & Clean Water - Reverse osmosis or freshly collected spring water are the best choices. These types of water are best because they are free from the chemical by-products and pharmaceuticals that are usually found in municipal drinking water. Pure water is also more easily absorbed by the body and will get to work hydrating you faster. Our organs need to be well hydrated to function properly. Remember, your brain is an organ too and you need plenty of water to keep a clear head.
- Superfruits and Berries - Goji berries, acai berries, golden berries, gooseberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries. They all contain super antioxidants, high levels of Vitamin C and vibrate at a high frequency. Pop some into your mouth for a super energizing and sweet experience.
- Raw Cacao - Raw cacao nibs are the natural, unprocessed form of the cacao bean. You can find them at any health food store. Cacao is one of the most antioxidant rich foods on the earth. Heat can destroy this miracle food, so it’s best to eat it raw. Cacao nibs are good added to salads, trail mix, or just on their own for a bittersweet burst of energy. Chocolate is also high in phenylethylamines, also known as the love chemical, which makes us feel so blissful and full of passion…the same as we do when we are in love. Now, those are some good lovin' vibes!
Next time you sit down for a meditation journey, take these foods with you for a richer, deeper consciousness expanding transcendental trip!
To learn more about healthier eating and meditation, join a Body & Brain yoga center
class. Centers around the U.S. are holding free Mindful Eating: Eat Up, Shape Up workshops throughout the month of July!