At a time where we all need to be more cautious and aware of the spread of viruses and bacteria, it’s useful to have simple ways to boost the immune system
. In this article, we will discuss a fun self-healing exercise called Brain Wave Vibration. You can practice it for short bursts throughout your day to stimulate energy flow in your body, regain vitality, and naturally boost your immunity.
What is Brain Wave Vibration?
Created by meditation expert, Ilchi Lee, Brain Wave Vibration is a self-healing meditation exercise that consists of shaking your head gently side to side while tapping your lower abdomen. It is intended to loosen tense muscles and circulate blood, lymph, oxygen, and chi energy throughout the body. With these simple, rhythmic movements, you can easily strengthen your muscles and joints, reduce fatigue, and raise your internal body temperature.
The way Brain Wave Vibration boosts your immune system is the tapping
on your core promotes circulation in your gut. One third of all the blood in your body resides in your gut, so tapping there circulates any stagnant blood and energy that you may be holding. This healthy circulation, in turn, spreads blood to your whole body which naturally raises your internal temperature. It’s this raise in internal body temperature
that boosts your immune system and helps you fight diseases and viruses.
In addition to boosting your immune system, through Brain Wave Vibration you also can:
- Reduce stressful thoughts and emotions
- Stimulate your natural healing ability
- Manage your stress effectively
- Rediscover your physical vitality
- Awaken your creative potential
- Enhance your overall brain health
How to do Brain Wave Vibration
- Find a quiet place and comfortably sit or stand.
- Take a few deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth, and close your eyes.
- Start gently swaying your head side-to-side with your eyes closed. Imagine that the innermost part of your brain (the brainstem) is shaking side to side as you sway your head.
- As you sway your head, roll your palms into a gentle fist and tap lightly on your lower abdomen. This will ground your energy down so that you don’t get dizzy or nauseous.
- Keep repeating these motions and keep breathing deeply. Do this for about 5 minutes.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to release stress through Brain Wave Vibration, try our online course here
This wellness guide is a part of our Immunity Boosting Toolkit
. Look out for more articles in the coming weeks on how to boost your immune system naturally and get your body healthy.